Theresa Chatelle, Director of Faith Formation
We are privileged and overjoyed to Welcome your child to the various ministry Opportunities at Our Saviour’s.
Our Saviour’s has less than 40 hours per year to impact your child’s life, You as parents have nearly 3,000! Neither of us can do it alone, if we work together we can achieve a greater impact in your child’s faith journey.
Church School Times
Sundays – 9:15 & 10:35 AM – Wednesdays – 5:30-6:15 PM
3 Years Old – 4th Grade
Each Spark Lectionary lesson follows a four-part sequence:
• Gather – Begin the day by gathering together with a warm-up activity
• Open the Bible – Open Bibles and explore the day’s story
• Activate Faith – Get moving and become engaged in the story they just read by using their leaflets
• Send – Finish with a closing activity and prayer
5th – 6th Grade
Each re:form session follows a three-part sequence:
• Encounter – Gather your youth together to watch a hilarious animated video (we promise it’ll make them laugh!)
• Engage – Tap into their creativity with activities that help them dig deeper into their faith
• Respond – Share thoughts and ideas about the session’s question