We are privileged and overjoyed to Welcome your child to the various ministry Opportunities at Our Saviour’s.
Our Saviour’s has less than 40 hours per year to impact your child’s life, You as parents have nearly 3,000! Neither of us can do it alone, if we work together we can achieve a greater impact in your child’s faith journey.
Together in Faith (TIF)-Is a curriculum that draws parents and children together in faith. The blend of Bible stories, games, theme-related activities, and parent-child conversations creates fast-paced active sessions that are as enjoyable for adults as they are for children.
- Praying Together – Parents & 3 year olds
- The Keys – Parents & 4 year olds
- What’s Fair – Parents & Kindergarteners
- The Lord’s Prayer – Parents & 1st Graders
- The 10 Commandments – Parents & 2nd Graders
- Opening the Bible – Parents & 3rd Graders
- Apostles’ Creed – Parents & 4th Graders
- First Communion Seminar – Parents & 5th Graders
- Service Project – Parents & 6th Graders
- Pancake Breakfast
- 3rd Grade Bible Presentation
- Advent Activity Day
- Christmas Program
- First Communion Workshop
- Teacher Appreciation/ Children’s Education Sunday